Monday, March 2, 2009

Reading Week

I'm on it.
So mom and I took Mike grocery shopping yesterday, then drove him back to residence. I was sad to see him leave, I had gotten so used to waking up to him every morning, making breakfast, enjoying our time in front of the fire. We didn't think about what we wanted to do because there was so much time, I mean we had 11 days to do whatever the heck we wanted. We played Left 4 Dead, I did homework and portfolio stuff, we sat made smores in front of the fire, collected fire wood. We helped by washing dishes together, cleaning my room, watching movies and t.v.
It was just so perfect, and now I am sad to think that we won't have another opportunity like that for awhile. Though I have to say, my dad has officially bought B.C. tickets for this summer, and Mike is coming with me so that will be another opportunity to kinda live together again, hahah.
So anyway, now that i'm back in Fergus, i've already had a hair appointment and a root canal. Tomorrow I say good bye braces and hello stained teeth i'm gonna now have to work my arse off to get white again.

You know I used to have really white teeth, and i'm not trying to boast, no no, i'm just being honest. Though since the braces, they are yellow, and since my one tooth died, Mike and I started calling the tooth 'The G-man'... because the tooth is grey and creepy just like G-man.

So back to the braces removal thing, yes, i'm totally celebrating by chewing a whole pack of Hubba Bubba. I will probably drool so much, specifically on the side of my mouth where my nerves haven't healed from surgery yet. Lets just hope I don't choke because if I choked and died on Hubba Bubba after all that, i'm going to be royally pissed.

Apart from all the other appointments i'm going to get done, I gotta try and see a few palies before I go home on Friday. So far i've spent some quality time with the cat, he follows me around as usual. It's only 10:30 and i'm getting tired. Is this a sign i'm getting old? It must be, hah, kidding! Anyway tootles until next time, my portfolio is handed in and hopefully by the end of the month i'll know if I made it into the animation program.

No comments: