Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Bi-Weekly Art

An online pal of mine does a bi-weekly art challenge where he picks a topic and you draw it. You don't have to participate if you don't want to, but I quite enjoy it because it gets me drawing different things.

It also gets me drawing stuff other than school related work so it's kinda nice as a change. Anyway the first week we started off with 'Get in the Game', which basically you draw your original character in your favourite video game. I chose Halo 3, and decided to take a realistic approach to it. Perhaps not realistically drawn, but the idea is more realistic in a sense that if the humans found some sort of anthro dragon, they are not going to trust it.

The second one is Week 2, Gender Bender. Choose a character in a video game or movie, or an original character, and switch their gender. I think the only reason I chose the Tank from Left 4 Dead is because it would be absolutely ridiculous. I asked my sister if I should add the garders and stockings and she was like "Totally! Do it!"
so she had her part in the creation of this as well. Anyway hahah, hope you ladies and gents enjoy this.

No comments: