Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Some Art

Well Valentines Day is coming up, and I think it should be something everyone should celebrate! Sure it's a 'Hallmark holiday', and people think it's just for couples, but as I told Mike, "It's not about gifts, but about celebrating the gift you already have."
Friends and family should just spread love and give a few hugs to show their appreciation for each other. You shouldn't need a time like Valentine's Day to do something like that, but we don't always have the time.

With that being said, I share you some of my latest pieces. The first is a collage we had to do in our painting class. I didn't exactly like what we were doing because I felt a little lost, so instead of thinking I simply let my brain and hands go forward and do whatever the heck they wanted. That benefited me in the end because my teacher enjoyed it and chose it to be one out of the 6 examples.

The next is a picture I did in life drawing a few weeks back. It is by far my most favourite piece of done in that class so far.




1 comment:

Jamie said...

You're blogging! Woo hoo! Like these pieces. Especially the tiger and life drawing. :)

Welcome to the blogger society!