Sunday, October 26, 2008

Reading Week


Well, reading week flew by fast. Like, really fast, though i'm kinda glad to be back in Oakville. I enjoyed seeing my mom and friends, but in Oakville I can be lazy and sleep a lot.

Wednesday I was with Shelly and got all my Christmas shopping done! Well, almost all. I just need to buy a gift for my best friend, Kirsty. We also hit up the LCBO.

Thursday I went to Guelph with Brittany, where we had lunch at an Irish inspired pub. I opened my birthday gift from her, which was a cute joke book and New Moon.
I then broke the credit card machine, and we got the heck out of there. After wards we went to Chapters and sat on the floor looking through art and photography books. Brittany ended up skipping her class so we could look through books longer.

After that we went to Christie and Colleens place at residence. We chilled for a bit, went to the grocery store, bought stuff and headed back. The three of us headed out to Casey's soon after. The dinner was excellent, and I had ordered myself a... nevermind, I can't remember.
It was fruity though.
When we got back to res, I had a few beers, Christie drank with me, but it was pretty uneventful. The tv was a good distraction to everyone but whatever, I got to have a nice visit.

Friday my best friend Kirsty came over to live with me for the next few days. I made messed peanut butter cookies that turned out more awesome the next day. I also hit up the LCBO where I bought 1.75 L of awesome. That's it up there, and there I am in my not so awesome pj's.
I want new glasses.


Friday night was a chill night, rented some movies (Doomsday, and the Other Boelyn Girl?), and went to bed kinda early. Saturday was chill too, until Lola and Lauryn came over. We ordered pizza (delivery guy was kind of a douche) and started the drinking! Hit up the Newf and ordered drinks there too. After we head back I decided I had enough and stuck to water, soon after we all headed for bed. It was a bit of an early night, but we also had started early too. (Me on the right)

Suuuunday morning was a bit of an early morning. Well, too early for me. 9:20 is too early.
However, having Lola and Kirsty sleep over, I thought I should get up. Especially since Kirsty was awake.
I was getting hungry too so that's a good motivator.
We had breakfast and it was kind of a pack up and go day. Kirsty and Lola left, mom picked me up n' I talked to Mike on the phone. And here I am reeeeally needing the bathroom so i'm wrapping this up.
Night folks.

1 comment:

Mrs. C. Monk said...

Sorry it wasn't that eventful at my place, we'll do better next time.
HAHAHA my word verification says "forplark" XD