Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Project




So this was a project I did over a week ago. Basically you were to draw an interesting composition that involved architecture, and using india ink or a tech pen, you were to shade it in. I chose a photo that I had taken during one of our factory adventures, though I had to take Mike and the grass out. The requirements was no 'organics' were allowed.

So the steps:
- Draw rough copy on bond paper
- Tape on a piece of tracing paper (Linear)
- Trace rough copy
- Flip over tracing paper, scribble pencil across the back
- Tap tracing paper to illustration board, redraw over traced lines
- Ink illustration board












From start to finish: 9 1/2 hours
I chose to ink my project in such a way that it was sorta grungy, and messy.
I did this because I wanted it to represent industry.

No comments: