Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Gifts

Already my mind is in over drive thinking about Christmas. It's because i'm stuck in Oakville all of November, so if I can figure out some stuff now, it'll be less running around by Christmas.
I wanted to get Mike a Rammstein, Volkerball zippo, but it's 45.00 EUR, then another 25 for shipping. As much as I know he would love that, I really can't afford spending basically $110.00 CAN for something so small. Maybe someday I can afford to spend money on small things like that, but this year people will have to deal with gift cards and small gifts.

Tomorrow i'm going to be with my friend Shelly, she's going to have to put up with being dragged downtown, then up to the mall and back. I don't think she minds that much though.

How about you guys? Needing to stress over gifts or anything?

4 comments:

Mrs. C. Monk said...

wow, I'm loving the new layout!
I'm stuck on gifts too, but mostly for family.
I want to get Colleen a small fish tank, but other than that, I'm not sure what.

Unknown said...

You should get her SEA MUNKEZZ! XD
Lulz, a small fish tank would be cool, i'm too lazy for fish though. I hope she wouldn't be.

Mrs. C. Monk said...

she's already said that she doesn't like the whole idea of cleaning the tank... but it really doesn't take that long... so maybe I'll just get her one of those Beta kits??

Anonymous said...

Not exactly. Well, not yet.

I'm still just mingling through life. Hohum, same old.

But holy crap, Laura, your blog's new look is insane. Melikes. =]