Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Deviant Art



Well, since Deviant Art is failing right now, i'm going to share this here.
I love this picture, and the words are from the song Everything to Me, by Rock Kills Kid.

Anywho, why is dA failing you ask? Well I can access my page no problem, but I can't view any messages, new deviations, or submit any new drawings. At first I thought it might have been flash needing an update, but I did that and still no change. I guess i'm just going to have to sit tight and wait until things are back up and running properly.

Soooo I give you this for fun.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=Qit3ALTelOo&feature=channel_page

3 comments:

a said...

Awwwww. :3
Man, you draw such epic pictures. For srs.

And I like the new userpage layouts on dA.

Speaking of which, it's workin fine fer me. Try clearing your browser cache & cookies then retrying?

Mrs. C. Monk said...

the same thing was happening to me, but it's all good now :3

Unknown said...

Yeah my issue is fixed now too :)