Thursday, November 13, 2008

Skipjack


Tuna.
Why is there a picture of tuna?
After walking to school in the drizzling rain, finding class was cancelled, then walking back, I raided my food cupboard. I looked at the can of Tuna in there, wondering when i'll take time to actually prepare it. So I read the ingredients Skipjack Tuna, something, and water. I was curious what it looked like, so when I searched it, this is what I found.
I remember when I was younger, I was all about the animals, screw the Barbie whore. I had a random little plastic fish that looked just like this one. I always had it in the bath with me, along with my dinosaurs and puppy in my pockets. A lot of my puppy in my pockets were amputees because the lawn mower attacked them. That's ok, I drew their faces back on.
I saved their lives with markers.

3 comments:

Mrs. C. Monk said...

I love this; it's quite different from your usual posts.

I just envisioned a mini you holding a decapitated Puppy In My Pocket with a :D face drawn on his neck stub... adorable in a morbid way.

Mrs. C. Monk said...

ps all your side bar titles are in Spanish D:

pps. my word verification is "flonge" LOL I love these things

Unknown said...

My side bars are in spanish? Damnit.