Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sketchdump

I thought I might as well share some stuff now while school is still quiet.

One night myself and my friends decided to watch Alpha and Omega...
the thing on the far left is a squid from Minecraft

I was thinking of characters for the first assignment of semester two but then we were told no mythological creatures :(   The bird is based off a Kookaburra and the bottom doodles are from Mike teaching me how to draw an AK-47

Hey elephant, why don't we play poker in africa?
Too many cheetahs! 
...I didn't come up with that, just a page of assorted cats.

He was always a crazy flier, it was only a matter of time...


Plan to colour this someday

Done on the way to our U of T trip

Ponies!

1 comment:

Aaron Fryer said...

alpha and omega will live on in our hearts, with all its limbs broken to bits : D