Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Back 2 Back

So I was bored last night and really felt like drawing, so I asked Mike, "What should I draw?"
and the response was pretty much instant, "draw us back to back, firing MP5Ks, bullets flying."

Drawing humans are bad enough, but drawing humans that are supposed to look like someone in particular is worse. I still tried hard with this one, I am satisfied with the outcome but I think I could have done better if I wasn't so enthusiastic about getting it done for my hun. Oh well, maybe next time!

And the backgrounds, credit goes to the photo takers over on deviant art. I searched underground parking and found these two I liked the most.

What are we shooting at? ... zombies? ghosts? Idk... we don't need a reason to be intense.





Note: If they don't show up full view after clicking, just right click and then click view image.

No comments: