Sunday, January 17, 2010

Worth Posting



I ordered this December 2nd for Mike's Christmas present, and it arrived later than the ETA. Though! It arrived the Friday OF the weekend we had to leave! I was SO happy, I was afraid he wouldn't get his present from me before Christmas. I also bought him an extra jacket he saw and liked but didn't want to buy for himself :)

DOD SNO! If you like zombie movies, this one is great, although I had to look away from some of the gorey parts. I think it's the only movie that made me feel queezy, other than Cloverfield in the movie theatre, that gave me motion sickness.

2 comments:

Lindsay Sloan said...

So glad it arrived before going back to school! I've figured this blogging thing out due to school (english) blah so thought I would comment.

Unknown said...

That's cool, not going to lie, I was pretty excited to get a comment :)